Re: W3C TTML WG liaison letter from the EBU MIM-XMLSubs Group

I can confirm that all the points now have issues raised in the tracker,
either pre-existing ones or new ones I added last week, when I amazingly
predicted the imminent arrival of this document!

There is likely to be some further detail that can be added, e.g. Glenn's
request for example images for the rowPadding issue.

Nigel

On 28/10/2013 17:07, "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org> wrote:

>Attached is the liaison letter received from the EBU.
>
>We should make sure (Nigel?) all the points are in the reflector.
>
>Philippe

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the