W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > October 2013

{minutes} TTML Meeting of 24/10/13

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:48:35 -0600
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+eS=N4Qi0mc5Tfcfa59GFLAbW2hu2sVg94B=OPLXv21Gg@mail.gmail.com>
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Draft minutes at http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html. Text version
follows:

   [1]W3C


      [1] http://www.w3.org/


                               - DRAFT -


                Timed Text Working Group Teleconference


24 Oct 2013


   [2]Agenda


      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2013Oct/0047.html


   See also: [3]IRC log


      [3] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-irc


Attendees


   Present

          glenn, nigel, Plh, mijordan, pal, Sean, Andreas


   Regrets

          mike


   Chair

          nigel


   Scribe

          glenn


Contents


     * [4]Topics

         1. [5]Issues discussed over the last week

     * [6]Summary of Action Items

     __________________________________________________________


   <trackbot> Date: 24 October 2013


   <nigel> Thanks, that was easy!


   <scribe> scribenick: glenn


   close agendum


Issues discussed over the last week


   issue-259?


   <trackbot> issue-259 -- Define "closest" -- pending review


   <trackbot>

   [7]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259


      [7] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259


   <pal> [8]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216


      [8] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216


   pal: found there was some different text between 1SE and 2


   glenn: this was probably a error on my part, as my intension

   was that both be made identical

   ... if we need to change language, then will need to add errata

   for SE as well as change 2


   reopen issue-259 pending changes to note


   reopen issue-259


   <trackbot> Re-opened issue-259.


   issue-259: address new input from pal


   <trackbot> Notes added to issue-259 Define "closest".


   nigel: asks plh if EBU liaison was received


   plh: looking for it


   <plh> plh: nope, nopt found


   nigel: has raised four new issues related to input from EBU

   ... see issues 285 through 288


   plh: didn't receive liaison from EBU, also not in other

   internal mail


   nigel: will check with EBU


   plh: make sure that this input can be given to WG, i.e., is not

   a confidential communique to W3M/T or W3 Member Confidential

   ... i.e., must be able to forward to public WG ML


   previous agendum


   action-217?


   <trackbot> action-217 -- Nigel Megitt to Create issue for

   deterministic rendering and attach link to tpac agenda -- due

   2013-10-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW


   <trackbot>

   [9]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/217


      [9] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/217


   close agenda-217


   close action-217


   <trackbot> Closed action-217.


   action-218?


   <trackbot> action-218 -- Thierry Michel to Reserve zakim for

   the two days -- due 2013-10-17 -- OPEN


   <trackbot>

   [10]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218


     [10] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218


   close action-218?


   <trackbot> Closed action-218.


   action-223?


   <trackbot> action-223 -- Philippe Le Hégaret to Find iana

   tracking number for resubmit of mime type registration -- due

   2013-10-24 -- PENDINGREVIEW


   <trackbot>

   [11]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223


     [11] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223


   <plh> [12]https://tools.iana.org/public-view/viewticket/711352


     [12] https://tools.iana.org/public-view/viewticket/711352


   plh: will ping IANA

   ... we can keep action-223 open as reminder to ping IANA


   <nigel> sorry my line just dropped


   <plh>

   [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2013Oct/0042.

   html


     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2013Oct/0042.html


   plh: there is new draft of charter

   ... thanks for feedback from members

   ... will have chance to discuss further at tpac


   nigel: suggests folks review and be ready to discuss at TPAC


   action-212?


   <trackbot> action-212 -- Sean Hayes to Contact dave singer to

   obtain agenda input -- due 2013-10-10 -- OPEN


   <trackbot>

   [14]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/212


     [14] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/212


   close action-212


   <trackbot> Closed action-212.


   action-213?


   <trackbot> action-213 -- Thierry Michel to Create product entry

   for "imsc" in tracker db -- due 2013-10-10 -- OPEN


   <trackbot>

   [15]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/213


     [15] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/213


   close action-213


   <trackbot> Closed action-213.


   <plh> [16]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/7


     [16] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/7


   action-218?


   <trackbot> action-218 -- Thierry Michel to Reserve zakim for

   the two days -- due 2013-10-17 -- CLOSED


   <trackbot>

   [17]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218


     [17] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218


   close action-218


   <trackbot> Closed action-218.


   action-216?


   <trackbot> action-216 -- Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Review

   implementation of issue-259 so we can close or refine -- due

   2013-10-10 -- OPEN


   <trackbot>

   [18]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216


     [18] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216


   close action-216


   <trackbot> Closed action-216.


   action-202?


   <trackbot> action-202 -- Glenn Adams to Send final url for se

   publishing to ml -- due 2013-09-26 -- OPEN


   <trackbot>

   [19]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/202


     [19] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/202


   close action-212


   <trackbot> Closed action-212.


   close action-202


   <trackbot> Closed action-202.


   issue-284?


   <trackbot> issue-284 -- value of lineHeight -- raised


   <trackbot>

   [20]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284


     [20] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284


   pal: notes mike isn't on call


   [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Oct/0473.

   html


     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2013Oct/0473.html


   glenn: raised issue on css ML about line-height normal

   interpretation


   [22]http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visudet.html#propdef-line-height


     [22] http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visudet.html#propdef-line-height


   text in question: When an element contains text that is

   rendered in more than one font, user agents may determine the

   'normal' 'line-height' value according to the largest font

   size.


   example: <p> Text1 <span>X</span> Text2 <span>Y</span> Text3

   </p>


   nigel: suggests that these comments be placed into the issue


   andreas: this may be a separate issue from 284

   ... notes that line height of 120 vs 125% is a different issue

   ... suggests that a new issue be opened


   glenn: agrees


   <nigel> sorry lost connection again


   <nigel> apologies this is rather unfortunate timing! Trying to

   reconnect...


   sean: plan is to set up four priority groups P1 - P4

   ... P1 has highest priority


   <nigel> [23]http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/tpac


     [23] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/tpac


   ISSUE-10?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-10 -- Allowing pointers to pre-rendered audio

   forms of elements -- open


   <trackbot>

   [24]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/10


     [24] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/10


   nigel: P2


   sean: P3


   ISSUE-21?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-21 -- window anchor points not supported? --

   open


   <trackbot>

   [25]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/21


     [25] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/21


   mijordan: important for us in U.S. (FCC) context


   pal: P4 if no owner (advocate)


   sean: would advocate, but won't be present at TPAC

   ... just something is high priority doesn't mean it will

   progress (if no one steps up to do work)

   ... now we are just trying to prioritize the issue in its own

   terms


   nigel: could TTML2 go forward without this?


   sean: yes


   mijordan: VTT is dealing with this, so thinks it should be

   addressed in TTML2


   nigel: use P2


   ISSUE-22?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-22 -- window fade in/out not supported? --

   open


   <trackbot>

   [26]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22


     [26] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22


   sean: P3 or below


   nigel: P3


   pal: can be owner/advocate of issues 21 and 22


   plh: if PLH is owner, the issue won't move forward


   pal: if we changed RAISED BY, then note who originally raised

   in note


   ISSUE-24?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-24 -- subscript and superscript support --

   open


   <trackbot>

   [27]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/24


     [27] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/24


   pal: included in SMPTE liaison

   ... P1 (request from SMPTE liaison)

   ... related to ISSUE-233


   sean: suggests resolving one or the other as duplicate


   glenn: notes that general convention is to keep oldest one open


   pal: ok, we can close 233 as dup of 24


   ISSUE-25?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-25 -- role parameters support -- open


   <trackbot>

   [28]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/25


     [28] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/25


   sean: might need a parameter for certain roles to adequately

   map 708 usage


   nigel: P4


   pal: suggests that items P4 be closed


   glenn: suggests to wait until after TPAC to close


   ISSUE-72?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-72 -- Smooth scrolling by means of reference

   area offset -- open


   <trackbot>

   [29]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72


     [29] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72


   sean: to achieve smooth scrolling, you need a feature to hang

   animation off of

   ... i.e., may require a new or different style property to

   animate

   ... P2 or perhaps P1


   <scribe> ACTION: pal to query mike on priority for issue-72

   [recorded in

   [30]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html#action01]


   <trackbot> Created ACTION-224 - Query mike on priority for

   issue-72 [on Pierre-Anthony Lemieux - due 2013-10-31].


   ISSUE-158?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-158 -- background images -- open


   <trackbot>

   [31]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/158


     [31] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/158


   pal: P1 (can own/advocate)


   sean: in SMPTE liaison

   ... e.g., may need for pre-rendered text (as image raster)


   nigel: may be related to ISSUE-287


   ISSUE-161?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-161 -- Is a new #metadata-foreign feature

   needed? -- open


   <trackbot>

   [32]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/161


     [32] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/161


   pal, sean: P4


   glenn: possible use cases (1) require support for

   transformation of foreign metadata; (2) prohibit use in content

   profile


   andreas: can take ownership


   ISSUE-162?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-162 -- update standalone profile documents --

   open


   <trackbot>

   [33]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/162


     [33] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/162


   <scribe> ACTION: glenn work with plh to update standalone

   profile docs for TTML1SE [recorded in

   [34]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html#action02]


   <trackbot> Created ACTION-225 - Work with plh to update

   standalone profile docs for ttml1se [on Glenn Adams - due

   2013-10-31].


   nigel: P2, ownership to glenn


   plh: notes that andreas isn't listed as user in tracking system


   nigel: update priority of ISSUE-161 to P3


   ISSUE-167?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-167 -- allowing attributes that have no

   semantics on specific elements -- open


   <trackbot>

   [35]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167


     [35] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167


   pal: make mike the owner


   nigel: P2


   ISSUE-176?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-176 -- Adding support for extent and origin

   attributes on block elements -- open


   <trackbot>

   [36]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176


     [36] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176


   nigel: P1, owner glenn


   ISSUE-179?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-179 -- Interpreting the pixel measure -- open


   <trackbot>

   [37]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/179


     [37] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/179


   pal: may be related to ISSUE-201

   ... P1, owner pal

   ... ditto on ISSUE-201


   ISSUE-188?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-188 -- Bounding TTML (was: SDP-US) rendering

   complexity -- open


   <trackbot>

   [38]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/188


     [38] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/188


   pal: included in IMSC


   nigel: P2, owner pal

   ... may be P2 on TTML2, but P1 on IMSC


   ISSUE-205?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-205 -- TTML probably shouldn't have adopted

   xml:id instead of id. -- open


   <trackbot>

   [39]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/205


     [39] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/205


   glenn: P3, glenn as owner


   ISSUE-206>


   <trackbot> ISSUE-206 -- Add ttp:profileCombination parameter --

   open


   <trackbot>

   [40]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/206


     [40] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/206


   <pal> ISSUE-276: ttp:version vs ttp:profile vs

   ttp:contentProfile


   <pal> ISSUE-280: Add ability to define a profile from multiple

   profiles.


   <pal> ISSUE-266: add ability for instance documents to declare

   what profile(s) it conforms to


   <pal> ISSUE-263: profile feature set may not match intended

   feature constraints


   <trackbot> Notes added to ISSUE-276 ttp:version vs ttp:profile

   vs ttp:contentProfile.


   <trackbot> Notes added to ISSUE-280 Add ability to define a

   profile from multiple profiles..


   <pal> ISSUE-261: signaling docoument profile conformance is

   separate from decoder presentation requirements


   <trackbot> Notes added to ISSUE-266 add ability for instance

   documents to declare what profile(s) it conforms to.


   <trackbot> Notes added to ISSUE-263 profile feature set may not

   match intended feature constraints.


   <trackbot> Notes added to ISSUE-261 signaling docoument profile

   conformance is separate from decoder presentation requirements.


   <pal> ISSUE-206: Add ttp:profileCombination parameter


   <trackbot> Notes added to ISSUE-206 Add ttp:profileCombination

   parameter.


   pal: all of the above issues related to profiles, and should be

   P1


   <plh> 206, 261, 263, 266


   <plh> 276


   glenn: can drive these profile related issues


   pal: P1 for 206, 261, 263, 266, 276

   ... also P1 for 280


   ISSUE-207?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-207 -- Consider adding a way to specify a

   specific, initial value for tts:color. -- open


   <trackbot>

   [41]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/207


     [41] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/207


   glenn: P2, owner glenn


   ISSUE-210?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-210 -- The values for alpha in rgba() don't

   correspond to CSS3 Color definitions -- open


   <trackbot>

   [42]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/210


     [42] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/210


   glenn: P2, glenn as owner


   ISSUE-213?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-213 -- Advance notice of deprecation for

   textOutline -- open


   <trackbot>

   [43]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/213


     [43] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/213


   pal: P1, owner pal


   ISSUE-224?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-224 -- Support text placement in 3D coordinate

   spaces (not zIndex compositing). -- open


   <trackbot>

   [44]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224


     [44] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224


   pal: P1, owner pal


   ISSUE-225?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-225 -- tts:fontSize as percentage of container

   dimensions -- open


   <trackbot>

   [45]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225


     [45] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225


   nigel: P1, owner pal


   glenn: notes that use of vw/vh is proposed for this


   ISSUE-228?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-228 -- Ruby text support -- open


   <trackbot>

   [46]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/228


     [46] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/228


   sean: P2 owner pal for ISSUE-228 through 259


   ISSUE-273?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-273 -- Map fontFamily to external font file

   resources -- open


   <trackbot>

   [47]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/273


     [47] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/273


   pal: P2, owner pal


   <pal> have a nice PM/AM


   ISSUE-265?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-265 -- Some bad tests -- open


   <trackbot>

   [48]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/265


     [48] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/265


   nigel: going to need an owner for tests

   ... tentatively assign to nigel


   ISSUE-270?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-270 -- Appendix N assumption that root

   temporal extent corresponds with the beginning of a related

   media object -- open


   <trackbot>

   [49]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270


     [49] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270


   nigel: P1, nigel owner


   ISSUE-277?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-277 -- Adding style inheritance for regions.

   -- open


   <trackbot>

   [50]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/277


     [50] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/277


   glenn: P2, owner glenn


   ISSUE-278?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-278 -- Tightening schema support for foreign

   vocabulary. -- open


   <trackbot>

   [51]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/278


     [51] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/278


   glenn: P3, owner glenn


   ISSUE-281?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-281 -- Non-inherited style initialization

   needs specification prose. -- open


   <trackbot>

   [52]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/281


     [52] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/281


   nigel: P1, owner glenn


   ISSUE-282?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-282 -- Need to add missing named character

   entities. -- open


   <trackbot>

   [53]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/282


     [53] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/282


   glenn: P1, owner glenn


   ISSUE-283?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-283 -- Deterministic text wrapping and

   presentation -- open


   <trackbot>

   [54]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283


     [54] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283


   nigel: P1, owner nigel


   ISSUE-284?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-284 -- value of lineHeight -- open


   <trackbot>

   [55]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284


     [55] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284


   nigel: P1, owner mike


   ISSUE-285?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-285 -- Align rendered rows within a region to

   each other, and the set to the region -- open


   <trackbot>

   [56]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285


     [56] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285


   nigel: EBU request


   andreas: P1, owner andreas


   ISSUE-286?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-286 -- Extend the background area behind

   rendered text to improve readability -- open


   <trackbot>

   [57]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286


     [57] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286


   glenn: suggests providing images to demo 285 and 286

   ... can also send image to ML then reference ML item from issue


   nigel: P1, owner nigel


   ISSUE-287?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-287 -- Generic ability to tunnel BASE64

   encoded binary files for legacy support -- open


   <trackbot>

   [58]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/287


     [58] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/287


   nigel: P1, owner nigel


   ISSUE-288?


   <trackbot> ISSUE-288 -- Rules for splitting and accumulating

   documents -- open


   <trackbot>

   [59]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288


     [59] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288


   nigel: P1, owner nigel


   plh: nothing more to add at this time


   sean: notes that next week's meeting may be subject to time

   zone change in Europe


   nigel: propose to do same chairing next week (nigel/sean)

   ... propose to drop 11/07 call


   trackbot, end meeting


   <nigel> bye


Summary of Action Items


   [NEW] ACTION: glenn work with plh to update standalone profile

   docs for TTML1SE [recorded in

   [60]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html#action02]

   [NEW] ACTION: pal to query mike on priority for issue-72

   [recorded in

   [61]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html#action01]


   [End of minutes]

     __________________________________________________________



    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [62]scribe.perl version

    1.138 ([63]CVS log)

    $Date: 2013-10-24 16:04:23 $

     __________________________________________________________


     [62] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm

     [63] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/


Scribe.perl diagnostic output


   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]

This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11

Check for newer version at [64]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/

scribe/


     [64] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/


Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)


Succeeded: s/250/259/

Found ScribeNick: glenn

Inferring Scribes: glenn

Default Present: glenn, nigel, Plh, mijordan, pal, Sean, Andreas

Present: glenn nigel Plh mijordan pal Sean Andreas

Regrets: mike

Agenda: [65]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2013Oct/0047.h

tml

Found Date: 24 Oct 2013

Guessing minutes URL: [66]http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html

People with action items: glenn pal plh with work


     [65] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2013Oct/0047.html

     [66] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/24-tt-minutes.html



   End of [67]scribe.perl diagnostic output]


     [67] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm


On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>wrote:

>   ** **
>
> *This meeting is scheduled for up to 120m.*****
>
> * *****
>
> *Please note Nigel will be chairing this one with Sean's assistance where
> needed.*
>
>  ****
>
> Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct
> time of this teleconference in your locale may change.****
>
> ** **
>
> Please check
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=10&day=24&year=2013&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43
>
>
>  ****
>
> Thursdays 10:00am-12:00am Boston local****
>
>  ****
>
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")****
>
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc****
>
>  ****
>
> Chair: Nigel Megitt****
>
>
>  Agenda+ Assign Scribe
>
>  ****
>
> Agenda+ Issues discussed over the last week****
>
>
>    ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions   ISSUE-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259/edit>
> Closest PENDING REVIEW Define "closest"<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>
> 2013-06-27 TTML2 0  ISSUE-275<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/275>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/275/edit>
> line-height-normal-120 CLOSED Improve compatibility with line height
> 'normal' and CSS/XSL-FO implementations.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/275>
> 2013-08-23 TTML 1.0 0  ISSUE-283<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283/edit>
> Deterministic Presentation OPEN Deterministic text wrapping and
> presentation <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283>
> 2013-10-10 TTML2 0  ISSUE-284<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284/edit> RAISED value
> of lineHeight <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/284>
> 2013-10-11 TTML2 0  ISSUE-285<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285/edit>
> multiRowAlign RAISED Align rendered rows within a region to each other,
> and the set to the region<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/285>
> 2013-10-23 TTML2 0  ISSUE-286<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286/edit>
> rowPadding RAISED Extend the background area behind rendered text to
> improve readability <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/286>
> 2013-10-23 TTML2 0  ISSUE-287<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/287>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/287/edit>
> Binary Tunnelling RAISED Generic ability to tunnel BASE64 encoded binary
> files for legacy support<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/287>
> 2013-10-23 TTML2 0  ISSUE-288<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288/edit>
> Document Segmentation RAISED Rules for splitting and accumulating
> documents <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/288> 2013-10-23
> TTML2 0
>
> ** **
>
> Agenda+ Pending Review Issues****
>
>
>    ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions   ISSUE-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259/edit>
> Closest PENDING REVIEW Define "closest"<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>
> 2013-06-27 TTML2 0
>
>
>  Agenda+ Pending Review Actions
>
>
>    ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-217<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/217>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/217/edit> pending
> review Create issue for deterministic rendering and attach link to tpac
> agenda <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/217> Nigel Megitt
> 2013-10-17 Deterministic Presentation<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283>
> ACTION-223 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223/edit> pending
> review Find iana tracking number for resubmit of mime type registration<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/223> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-10-24
>
> ** **
>
> Agenda+ Open Actions
>
>
>   ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-59<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59/edit> open Draft
> CP for adding content shrink fit features<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59> Sean
> Hayes 2012-04-12 TTML2<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
> ACTION-88 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88/edit> open Make
> sure the TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88> Philippe
> Le Hégaret 2013-07-31 TTML 1.0<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/1>
> ACTION-94 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94/edit> open Do
> revisions to proposal for Issue 179.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94> Sean
> Hayes 2012-09-06 TTML2<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>
> ACTION-141 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141/edit> open Call
> for Action to identify discrepancies in TTML 1.0 on different profiles.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141> Sean
> Hayes 2013-02-14   ACTION-164<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164/edit> open Investigate
> interop issues using CSS familyName constructs<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164> Sean
> Hayes 2013-06-06   ACTION-202<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/202>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/202/edit> open Send
> final url for se publishing to ml<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/202> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-203<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203/edit> open Investigate
> 708 border style mapping issues with mike's help<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-204<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/204>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/204/edit> open Add
> sideways{left,right} then close issue-159<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/204> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-205<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/205>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/205/edit> open Forward
> this solution to relevant implementers for their input<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/205> Sean
> Hayes 2013-09-26   ACTION-206<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/206>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/206/edit> open Add
> agenda items for f2f to discuss targeted animation, inline vs out-of-line
> regions <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/206> Glenn Adams
> 2013-09-26   ACTION-207<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207/edit> open Add
> round-down clarification to "closest" language, see issue-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/207> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-208<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/208>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/208/edit> open Add
> note to issue-275 linking to follow-on changelist which changed to 125% and
> made a note in ttml1 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/208> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26   ACTION-212<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/212>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/212/edit> open Contact
> dave singer to obtain agenda input<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/212> Sean
> Hayes 2013-10-10   ACTION-213<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/213>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/213/edit> open Create
> product entry for "imsc" in tracker db<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/213> Thierry
> Michel 2013-10-10   ACTION-214<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/214>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/214/edit> open Review
> cp008 and consider reformulating the recently added <animate> support to
> better align <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/214> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-10   ACTION-215<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215/edit> open Specify
> special semantics for tts:{extent, origin} on content elements to map to
> new inline region feature<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/215> Glenn
> Adams 2013-10-10   ACTION-216<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216/edit> open Review
> implementation of issue-259 so we can close or refine<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/216> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2013-10-10   ACTION-218<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218/edit> open Reserve
> zakim for the two days<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/218> Thierry
> Michel 2013-10-17
>
>
>  Agenda+ Open Issues: Ownership and Prioritisation, plus Is it a good
> topic for TPAC? We'll need to iterate through these at high speed to get
> through them in time, so please come with viewpoint ready – I suggest we
> use a prioritisation scheme such as P1-P4 where P1=Must be resolved in
> TTML2, P2=Should be resolved in TTML2, P3=Delegate to TTML(>2), P4=Remove
> from issue list altogether. If no views re suitability for TPAC are stated
> then as per previous actions pal and nigel will go through the higher
> priority issues and assign to the TPAC agenda according to how well the
> issue lends itself to discussion in a room as opposed to discussion by
> email/teleconference.
>
>
>     ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions   ISSUE-10<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/10>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/10/edit>
> pointers OPEN Allowing pointers to pre-rendered audio forms of elements<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/10>
> 2008-12-03 TTML2 0  ISSUE-21<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/21>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/21/edit>
> window anchor points OPEN window anchor points not supported?<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/21>
> 2008-12-05 TTML2 0  ISSUE-22<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22/edit>
> window fade in/out OPEN window fade in/out not supported?<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22>
> 2008-12-05 TTML2 0  ISSUE-24<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/24>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/24/edit>
> script OPEN subscript and superscript support<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/24>
> 2008-12-05 TTML2 0  ISSUE-25<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/25>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/25/edit>
> role parameters OPEN role parameters support<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/25>
> 2008-12-05 TTML2 0  ISSUE-72<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72/edit>
> smooth scrolling OPEN Smooth scrolling by means of reference area offset<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72>
> 2009-04-24 TTML2 0  ISSUE-158<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/158>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/158/edit>
> background images OPEN background images<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/158>
> 2012-02-15 TTML2 0  ISSUE-161<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/161>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/161/edit> OPEN Is
> a new #metadata-foreign feature needed?<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/161>
> 2012-02-23 TTML2 0  ISSUE-162<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/162>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/162/edit>
> profile discrepancy OPEN update standalone profile documents<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/162>
> 2012-03-02 0  ISSUE-167<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167/edit>
> attribute syntax OPEN allowing attributes that have no semantics on
> specific elements <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167>
> 2012-04-13 TTML2 0  ISSUE-176<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176/edit>
> extent and origin on blocks OPEN Adding support for extent and origin
> attributes on block elements<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176>
> 2012-08-23 TTML2 0  ISSUE-179<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/179>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/179/edit>
> px measure OPEN Interpreting the pixel measure<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/179>
> 2012-08-24 TTML2 0  ISSUE-188<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/188>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/188/edit>
> render-complexity OPEN Bounding TTML (was: SDP-US) rendering complexity<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/188>
> 2012-09-26 TTML2 0  ISSUE-201<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/201>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/201/edit>
> aspectRatio OPEN How to specify aspect ratio to understand positioning
> that may apply for display or video.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/201>
> 2013-02-21 TTML2 0  ISSUE-205<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/205>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/205/edit>
> reintroduce id OPEN TTML probably shouldn't have adopted xml:id instead
> of id. <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/205> 2013-05-12
> TTML2 0  ISSUE-206 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/206>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/206/edit>
> profile combination OPEN Add ttp:profileCombination parameter<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/206>
> 2013-05-12 TTML2 0  ISSUE-207<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/207>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/207/edit>
> initial value of color property OPEN Consider adding a way to specify a
> specific, initial value for tts:color.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/207>
> 2013-05-15 TTML2 0  ISSUE-210<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/210>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/210/edit>
> rgba() alpha value space OPEN The values for alpha in rgba() don't
> correspond to CSS3 Color definitions<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/210>
> 2013-05-15 TTML2 0  ISSUE-213<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/213>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/213/edit>
> text outline OPEN Advance notice of deprecation for textOutline<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/213>
> 2013-05-23 TTML2 0  ISSUE-224<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224/edit>
> 3D text placement OPEN Support text placement in 3D coordinate spaces
> (not zIndex compositing).<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-225<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225/edit>
> Relative tts:fontSize OPEN tts:fontSize as percentage of container
> dimensions <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-228<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/228>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/228/edit>
> Ruby text OPEN Ruby text support<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/228>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-229<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/229>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/229/edit>
> Mixed progression OPEN Mixed vertical-horizontal progression direction<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/229>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-230<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/230>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/230/edit>
> Forced display OPEN Forced display<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/230>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-231<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231/edit>
> Individual character rotation OPEN Individual character rotation<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-233<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/233>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/233/edit>
> Superscript and subscript OPEN Superscript and subscript character style<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/233>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-234<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/234>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/234/edit>
> Drop Shadow OPEN Drop Shadow character style<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/234>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-235<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/235>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/235/edit>
> Feathering OPEN Feathering of shadow and outline effects<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/235>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-236<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/236>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/236/edit>
> Character spacing OPEN Character spacing, i.e. letter-spacing<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/236>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-237<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/237>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/237/edit>
> Inline space OPEN Inline space<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/237>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-238<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/238>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/238/edit>
> backgroundImage OPEN smpte:backgroundImage<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/238>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-239<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/239>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/239/edit>
> backgroundImageHorizontal OPEN smpte:backgroundImageHorizontal<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/239>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-240<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/240>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/240/edit>
> backgroundImageVertical OPEN smpte:backgroundImageVertical<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/240>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-241<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/241>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/241/edit>
> smpte:data OPEN smpte:data (inline binary data)<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/241>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-242<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/242>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/242/edit>
> smpte:image OPEN smpte:image (inline image data)<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/242>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-243<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/243>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/243/edit>
> smpte:information OPEN smpte:information (source material information)<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/243>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-244<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/244>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/244/edit>
> m608:channel OPEN m608:channel<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/244>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-245<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/245>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/245/edit>
> m608:fieldStart OPEN m608:fieldStart<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/245>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-246<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/246>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/246/edit>
> smpte:information@programName OPEN smpte:information@programName<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/246>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-247<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/247>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/247/edit>
> smpte:information@programType OPEN smpte:information@programType<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/247>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-248<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/248>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/248/edit>
> smpte:information@contentAdvisory OPEN smpte:information@contentAdvisory<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/248>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-249<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/249>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/249/edit>
> smpte:information@captionService OPEN smpte:information@captionService<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/249>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-250<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/250>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/250/edit>
> smpte:information@copyAndRedistributionControl OPEN
> smpte:information@copyAndRedistributionControl<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/250>
> 2013-05-30 TTML2 0  ISSUE-261<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261/edit> OPEN signaling
> docoument profile conformance is separate from decoder presentation
> requirements <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261>
> 2013-07-11 TTML2 0  ISSUE-263<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/263>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/263/edit> OPEN profile
> feature set may not match intended feature constraints<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/263>
> 2013-07-17 Simple Delivery Profile for Closed Captions 0  ISSUE-265<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/265>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/265/edit>
> Bad tests OPEN Some bad tests<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/265>
> 2013-07-26 TTML 1.0 Test Suite 0  ISSUE-266<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/266>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/266/edit> OPEN add
> ability for instance documents to declare what profile(s) it conforms to<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/266>
> 2013-08-08 TTML2 0  ISSUE-270<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270/edit>
> nigel OPEN Appendix N assumption that root temporal extent corresponds
> with the beginning of a related media object<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270>
> 2013-08-12 TTML2 0  ISSUE-273<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/273>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/273/edit>
> fontFamily-URI OPEN Map fontFamily to external font file resources<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/273>
> 2013-08-15 TTML2 0  ISSUE-276<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/276>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/276/edit>
> version-vs-profile OPEN ttp:version vs ttp:profile vs ttp:contentProfile<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/276>
> 2013-09-05 TTML2 0  ISSUE-277<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/277>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/277/edit>
> region-style-inheritance OPEN Adding style inheritance for regions.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/277>
> 2013-09-05 TTML2 0  ISSUE-278<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/278>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/278/edit>
> schema-foreign-attributes OPEN Tightening schema support for foreign
> vocabulary. <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/278>
> 2013-09-05 0  ISSUE-280<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/280>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/280/edit>
> nested-profiles OPEN Add ability to define a profile from multiple
> profiles. <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/280> 2013-09-06
> TTML2 0  ISSUE-281 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/281>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/281/edit>
> non-inherited style initialization OPEN Non-inherited style
> initialization needs specification prose.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/281>
> 2013-10-08 TTML 1.0 0  ISSUE-282<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/282>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/282/edit>
> missing character entities OPEN Need to add missing named character
> entities. <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/282> 2013-10-08 TTML
> 1.0 0  ISSUE-283 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283/edit>
> Deterministic Presentation OPEN Deterministic text wrapping and
> presentation <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/283>
> 2013-10-10 TTML2 0
>
>
>
>  Agenda + Charter discussion - see [1].
>
>
>  Agenda+ AOB
>
> If time available – please let me know in advance if you have any AOBs to
> discuss.
>
>
>  References****
>
> ** **
>
> [1] Charter draft  http://www.w3.org/2013/10/timed-text-charter.html
>
> Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker****
>
>  TTML Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText****
>
>
>
>
>
> ----------------------------
>
> http://www.bbc.co.uk
> This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal
> views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
> If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
> Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
> reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
> Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
> Further communication will signify your consent to this.
>
> ---------------------
>
Received on Thursday, 24 October 2013 18:49:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:12 UTC