Re: Initial draft of "TTML Text and Image Profiles for Internet Media Subtitles and Captions"

Hi,

I have linked your draft from the TT WG publication dashboard.
http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications#Ongoing_Publications

While I was there, I did some update of the latest publications.

Remains a broken link for

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml11/spec/ttaf1-dfxp.html?content-type=text/html%3bcharset=utf-8

returns following error
"error: ttml11/spec/ttml11.html@29d7442ec3d0: not found in manifest"