From: Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker [mailto:sysbot+tracker@w3.org]
Sent: 30 May 2013 04:21
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: ISSUE-223 (exclude comma from <string>): Should exclude COMMA from <string> in 8.3.12 [TTML 1.0]

ISSUE-223 (exclude comma from <string>): Should exclude COMMA from <string> in 8.3.12 [TTML 1.0]

http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/223

Raised by: Glenn Adams
On product: TTML 1.0

<string>

And then add a note indicating that this syntax is only used by <familyName> which requires the exclusion of COMMA in order to parse <fontFamily> correctly.