W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > March 2013

RE: TTWG Meeting Minutes Feb 28, 2013

From: Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) <momartin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 04:56:50 +0000
To: "'public-tt@w3.org'" <public-tt@w3.org>, "Philippe Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>
Message-ID: <a6748b984d1f421f8a15f9c0a1bb0535@BY2PR03MB059.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
IRC links for reference:
http://www.w3.org/2013/02/28-tt-irc.html
http://www.w3.org/2013/02/28-tt-irc.html,text


From: Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) [mailto:momartin@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 8:24 PM
To: 'public-tt@w3.org'; Philippe Hegaret (plh@w3.org)
Subject: TTWG Meeting Minutes Feb 28, 2013

IRC has been very cranky the last few weeks on generating minutes.

Here are raw meeting minutes from Feb 28.  If we correct the issue, we'll send a URI for the minutes. Forgive any inconvenience.

[06:55] == mmartin3 [~mmartin3@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[06:56] <mmartin3> trackbot, start meeting
[06:56] * trackbot is preparing a teleconference.
[06:56] == RRSAgent [rrsagent@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[06:56] <RRSAgent> logging to http://www.w3.org/2013/02/28-tt-irc
[06:56] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, make logs public
[06:56] <RRSAgent> I have made the request, trackbot
[06:56] == Zakim [zakim@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[06:56] <@trackbot> Zakim, this will be TTML
[06:56] <Zakim> ok, trackbot; I see SYMM_TTWG()10:00AM scheduled to start in 4 minutes
[06:56] <@trackbot> Meeting: Timed Text Working Group Teleconference
[06:56] <@trackbot> Date: 28 February 2013
[06:56] <mmartin3> Chair: Philippe Hegaret, Monica J. Martin
[06:56] <mmartin3> Regrets: (possible) Michael Dolan, Sean Hayes
[06:57] <Zakim> SYMM_TTWG()10:00AM has now started
[06:57] <Zakim> +[Microsoft]
[06:57] <mmartin3> zakim, [Microsoft] is mmartin3
[06:57] <Zakim> +mmartin3; got it
[06:58] <mmartin3> zakim, who is on the phone?
[06:58] <Zakim> On the phone I see mmartin3
[06:58] <mmartin3> zakim, list attendees
[06:58] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been mmartin3
[06:59] == andreas [~andreas@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[07:00] <Zakim> +Andreas
[07:00] == pal [~pal@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[07:01] <Zakim> +pal
[07:03] == mijordan [~mijordan@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[07:03] <mmartin3> zakim, list attendees
[07:03] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been mmartin3, Andreas, pal
[07:03] <mmartin3> zakim, who is on the phone?
[07:03] <Zakim> On the phone I see mmartin3, Andreas, pal
[07:03] == plh [plehegar@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[07:03] * plh is running
[07:04] <Zakim> +Thomas_Bause_Mason
[07:04] <mmartin3> Join us on the phone.
[07:04] <Zakim> +[Adobe]
[07:04] <mmartin3> zakim, [Adobe] is mijordan
[07:04] <Zakim> +mijordan; got it
[07:04] <mmartin3> zakim, list attendees
[07:04] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been mmartin3, Andreas, pal, Thomas_Bause_Mason, mijordan
[07:04] == tbause [~tbause@public.cloak] has joined #tt
[07:04] <mmartin3> zakim, who is on the phone?
[07:04] <Zakim> On the phone I see mmartin3, Andreas, pal, Thomas_Bause_Mason, mijordan
[07:06] <mmartin3> scribenick: mmartin3
[07:06] <mmartin3> TOPIC: SDP-US
[07:07] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Get links corrected on WIKI.
[07:07] <mmartin3> TOPIC: Second Edition issues
[07:09] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Draw attention to the issues underway for SE and to review. Comment to the list.
[07:09] <mmartin3> Issue-201?
[07:09] * trackbot is looking up ISSUE-201.
[07:09] <@trackbot> ISSUE-201 -- How to specify aspect ratio to understand positioning that may apply for display or video. -- open
[07:09] <@trackbot> http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/201
[07:11] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Time to get to TTML 1.1. What progress can we get to in SE? Ideas?
[07:12] <mmartin3> andreas: Different metadata may be used for aspect ratio. Need to have common vocabulary.
[07:12] <mmartin3> ...May not go into TTML specification. In practice, they should use the same vocabulary.
[07:12] <mmartin3> mijordan: Agree.
[07:13] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Agree. Language as an informative guide.
[07:13] <mmartin3> mijordan: Keep in scope of SE without being normative.
[07:14] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Look at annex informative text.
[07:15] <mmartin3> andreas: Extensibility is possible and use metadata on how to integrate information with specific vocabulary.
[07:15] <mmartin3> mijordan: Agree.
[07:16] <mmartin3> mmartin3: Agree.
[07:16] <mmartin3> Leave other issues for next week.
[07:16] <mmartin3> Adjourn.
[07:16] <Zakim> -Thomas_Bause_Mason
[07:16] <Zakim> -Andreas
[07:16] <Zakim> -pal
[07:16] <Zakim> -mijordan
[07:17] <mmartin3> trackbot, end meeting
[07:17] == tbause [~tbause@public.cloak] has quit ["Page closed"]
[07:17] * trackbot is ending a teleconference.
[07:17] <@trackbot> Zakim, list attendees
[07:17] <Zakim> As of this point the attendees have been mmartin3, Andreas, pal, Thomas_Bause_Mason, mijordan
[07:17] == mijordan [~mijordan@public.cloak] has quit ["Page closed"]
[07:17] == pal [~pal@public.cloak] has quit ["Leaving"]
[07:17] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, please draft minutes
[07:17] <RRSAgent> I have made the request to generate http://www.w3.org/2013/02/28-tt-minutes.html trackbot
[07:17] <@trackbot> RRSAgent, bye
[07:17] <RRSAgent> I see no action items
[07:17] == RRSAgent [rrsagent@public.cloak] has left #tt [RRSAgent]
[07:17] <Zakim> -mmartin3
[07:17] <Zakim> SYMM_TTWG()10:00AM has ended
[07:17] <Zakim> Attendees were mmartin3, Andreas, pal, Thomas_Bause_Mason, mijordan
[07:17] <mmartin3> rrsagent, make minutes public

Monica J Martin
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation
Received on Thursday, 7 March 2013 04:57:53 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:06 UTC