W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > July 2013

Minutes - 2013-07-11

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:40:54 -0600
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+f_ebzhnJ__VEjkp1ubDQPHDiRuztuQR_p75zD63GFgEA@mail.gmail.com>
To: public-tt <public-tt@w3.org>
Minutes are available at [1]. A text version follows.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/07/11-tt-minutes.html


   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

11 Jul 2013

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2013/07/11-tt-irc

Attendees

   Present
          +44.154.558.aaaa, Sean, +49.893.aabb, pal, glenn,
          +1.858.847.aacc, nigelmegitt, mike, [Adobe], tmichel,
          Plh

   Regrets
   Chair
          sean

   Scribe
          glenn

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]open issues
         2. [5]issues pending review
         3. [6]adjournment
     * [7]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 11 July 2013

   <scribe> scribenick: glenn

open issues

   ISSUE-258?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-258 -- extent value auto, potential conflict
   with css -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [8]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/258

      [8] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/258

   action glenn to add note to PER in 9.1.2 that regions may
   appear outside root container region

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-171 - Add note to PER in 9.1.2 that
   regions may appear outside root container region [on Glenn
   Adams - due 2013-07-18].

   action glenn to add note under PER 9.3.3 step 5 that this may
   result in L,R,T,B such that some vertex appears outside of root
   container region

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-172 - Add note under PER 9.3.3 step 5
   that this may result in L,R,T,B such that some vertex appears
   outside of root container region [on Glenn Adams - due
   2013-07-18].

   action sean to fold issue-258 into change proposal 15 and close
   258

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-173 - Fold issue-258 into change
   proposal 15 and close 258 [on Sean Hayes - due 2013-07-18].

   close ISSUE-258

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-258 extent value auto, potential
   conflict with css.

issues pending review

   ISSUE-156?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-156 -- how to specify prohibitions in use of a
   feature -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [9]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/156

      [9] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/156

   [10]https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml11/spec/ttml11
   .html?content-type=text/html%3bcharset=utf-8#parameter-vocabula
   ry-feature

     [10] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml11/spec/ttml11.html?content-type=text/html%3bcharset=utf-8#parameter-vocabulary-feature

   mike: now we are talking about document instance

   sean: this needs more time for discussion

   close ISSUE-156

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-156 how to specify prohibitions in use
   of a feature.

   glenn: this could be a agenda item for the upcoming F2F

   <plh> [11]http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/

   action mike to open issue or send text for opening issue on
   adding ability for document to declare what profile it adheres
   to (from a document profile compliance perspective)

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-174 - Open issue or send text for
   opening issue on adding ability for document to declare what
   profile it adheres to (from a document profile compliance
   perspective) [on Mike Dolan - due 2013-07-18].

   ISSUE-175

   <trackbot> ISSUE-175 -- media type and file extension not
   registered -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [12]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175

     [12] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/175

   close ISSUE-175

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-175 media type and file extension not
   registered.

   glenn: has action-88 already on plh to do the registration

   ISSUE-180?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-180 -- regions relative to the root container
   -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [13]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/180

     [13] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/180

   close ISSUE-180

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-180 regions relative to the root
   container.

   action glenn to create new issue to cover third paragraph in
   original ISSUE-180 text

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-175 - Create new issue to cover third
   paragraph in original ISSUE-180 text [on Glenn Adams - due
   2013-07-18].

   glenn: is this a 10SE or .next issue?

   sean: .next

   <tmichel> fine for me

   sean: need to increase time in meeting

   *: let's increase to 120mins the current meeting sched

   <tmichel> I will reserve a bridge starting next week fro 2
   hours

   action sean to work with W3T to lengthen scheduled meeting to
   2h

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-176 - Work with W3T to lengthen
   scheduled meeting to 2h [on Sean Hayes - due 2013-07-18].

   ISSUE-202?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-202 -- restoring metadata support to style
   element -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [14]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/202

     [14] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/202

   close ISSUE-202

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-202 restoring metadata support to style
   element.

   ISSUE-217?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-217 -- Need to specify in schemas that role
   attribute can take x- extension values. -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [15]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/217

     [15] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/217

   close ISSUE-217

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-217 Need to specify in schemas that
   role attribute can take x- extension values..

   ISSUE-253?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-253 -- The break (<br/>) element type doesn't
   support timing attributes. -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [16]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/253

     [16] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/253

   ISSUE-254?

   <trackbot> ISSUE-254 -- The break (<br/>) element type doesn't
   support region attribute. -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [17]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/254

     [17] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/254

   <plh> -->
   [18]https://tools.iana.org/public-view/viewticket/695904 Media
   type registration tracking

     [18] https://tools.iana.org/public-view/viewticket/695904

   close ISSUE-253

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-253 The break (<br/>) element type
   doesn't support timing attributes..

   close ISSUE-254

   <trackbot> Closed ISSUE-254 The break (<br/>) element type
   doesn't support region attribute..

   <plh> welcome back to the BBC!

   plh: webvtt and charter: will finalize this in mid-summer
   ... waiting for webvtt to be done (or at least an FSA)
   ... still plan of record to bring into TTWG
   ... o/h of having two groups seems to great simply because one
   member objected
   ... mozilla wasn't major contributor in CG in any case

adjournment

   sean: adjourned

   trackbot, end meeting

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [19]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([20]CVS log)
    $Date: 2013-07-11 15:09:53 $
     __________________________________________________________

     [19] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [20] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11
Check for newer version at [21]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/
scribe/

     [21] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/feature/agenda/
Found ScribeNick: glenn
Inferring Scribes: glenn
Default Present: +44.154.558.aaaa, Sean, +49.893.aabb, pal, glenn, +1.85
8.847.aacc, nigelmegitt, mike, [Adobe], tmichel, Plh
Present: +44.154.558.aaaa Sean +49.893.aabb pal glenn +1.858.847.aacc ni
gelmegitt mike [Adobe] tmichel Plh
Found Date: 11 Jul 2013
Guessing minutes URL: [22]http://www.w3.org/2013/07/11-tt-minutes.html
People with action items:

     [22] http://www.w3.org/2013/07/11-tt-minutes.html


   End of [23]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [23] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
Received on Thursday, 11 July 2013 15:41:43 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:08 UTC