From: David Ronca [mailto:dronca@netflix.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:54 PM
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: RE: TTML Schema Verification

> what would you be looking for in such a tool?

We are starting to get a lot of TTML caption assets.  A small but
significant amount have schema problems, and this causing a significant
amount of operational thrash.  We would like to be able to point our caption
providers to a tool that they can use to insure that their TTML conforms to
the schema before they deliver them to us.

David