Re: profile summary

Basically, today (in TTML1) we have a limited form of a propositional logic
for evaluating each feature/extension: essentially, we assume an AND
operator over every feature/extension specification, each of which
evaluated as:

   - if "optional", then true
   - if "required" AND supported, then true
   - if "use" AND enabled, then true

What we don't have is an OR operator, such as:

<or>
  <extension value="required">http://extension.org/spec/#color-rrggbbaa
</extension>
  <feature value="required">http://www.w3.org/ns/ttml/feature/#color
</feature>
</or>

Adding an OR operator would address the concern expressed by John. Although
this doesn't express the subset relationship.

An alternative (or additional mechanism) would be something like:

<extension
  value="required"
  subsetOf="http://www.w3.org/ns/ttml/feature/#color">
  http://extension.org/spec/#color-rrggbbaa
</extension>

Adding this alternative, would change the above evaluation rules to:

   - if "required" AND (supported OR evaluate(subsetOf,"required")), then
   true
   - if "use" AND (enabled OR evaluate(subsetOf,"use")), then true

If an <or> element were added, it begs the question of use cases for a
<not> element as well.