W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > August 2013

TTML Agenda for 15/08/13

From: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:56:06 +0000
To: "'public-tt@w3.org'" <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E9A92BD0A4FC934EB7935470A46D15241F7A9CD0@DB3EX14MBXC323.europe.corp.microsoft.com>

Please NOTE the new duration is up to 120m.

 Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.



Please check http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=15&year=2013&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43



Thursdays 10:00am-12:00am Boston local



Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")

IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc



Chair: Sean Hayes



Agenda+ Assign Scribe



Agenda+ Progress on drafting ttml2 (Editor)



Agenda+ Disposition of MovieLabs member Profile submission (Pierre) http://www.w3.org/Submission/2013/SUBM-ttml-ww-profiles-20130607/



Agenda+ TV interest group input on charter (Pierre) http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Tt/TTWG_Consensus_Input



Agenda+ Raised Issues:


ID

State

Title

Raised on

Product

Open Actions

ISSUE-266<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/266>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/266/edit>

RAISED

add ability for instance documents to declare what profile(s) it conforms to <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/266>

2013-08-08

TTML2

0

ISSUE-270<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270/edit>

RAISED

Appendix N assumption that root temporal extent corresponds with the beginning of a related media object<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/270>

2013-08-12

TTML 1.0

0

ISSUE-271<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/271>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/271/edit>

RAISED

9.3.2 Smooth transition reference unavailable or requires purchase to resolve<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/271>

2013-08-12

TTML 1.0

0




Agenda+ Action items due


ID

State

Title

Person

Due Date

Associated with

ACTION-190<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/190>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/190/edit>

open

Will create a wiki for the face-to-face meeting<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/190>

Thierry Michel

2013-08-15


Agenda+ closing pending review issues.
ID

State

Title

Raised on

Product

Open Actions

ISSUE-259<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259/edit>

PENDING REVIEW

Define "closest"<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>

2013-06-27

TTML2

1

ISSUE-267<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/267>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/267/edit>

PENDING REVIEW

Wording in 12.1.7 doesn't convey intended meaning<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/267>

2013-08-09

TTML 1.0

0

ISSUE-268<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/268>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/268/edit>

PENDING REVIEW

Purpose of new draft wording in 12.2.1 is unclear<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/268>

2013-08-09

TTML 1.0

0

ISSUE-269<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/269>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/269/edit>

PENDING REVIEW

Definitions of Related Media Object Region and Presentation Processor conflict<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/269>

2013-08-09

TTML 1.0

0


Agenda+ review overdue actions.
ID

State

Title

Person

Due Date

Associated with

ACTION-59<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59/edit>

open

Draft CP for adding content shrink fit features<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/59>

Sean Hayes

2012-04-12

TTML2<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>

ACTION-88<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88/edit>

open

Make sure the TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88>

Philippe Le Hégaret

2013-07-31

TTML 1.0<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/1>

ACTION-93<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/93>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/93/edit>

open

Do revisions to proposal http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal002 that explains positioning.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/93>

Glenn Adams

2012-09-06

TTML2<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>

ACTION-94<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94/edit>

open

Do revisions to proposal for Issue 179.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/94>

Sean Hayes

2012-09-06

TTML2<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>

ACTION-141<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141/edit>

open

Call for Action to identify discrepancies in TTML 1.0 on different profiles.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/141>

Sean Hayes

2013-02-14

ACTION-164<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164/edit>

open

Investigate interop issues using CSS familyName constructs<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/164>

Sean Hayes

2013-06-06

ACTION-165<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/165>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/165/edit>

open

Investigate use cases for ISSUE-232<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/165>

Pierre-Anthony Lemieux

2013-06-13

ACTION-172<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/172>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/172/edit>

open

Add note under PER 9.3.3 step 5 that this may result in L,R,T,B such that some vertex appears outside of root container region<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/172>

Glenn Adams

2013-07-18

ACTION-177<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177/edit>

open

Update local copy of xml.xsd to use newer copy based on above link.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/177>

Glenn Adams

2013-07-25

ACTION-180<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180/edit>

open

Ensure that 10REC errata page is cleared after 10SE is published as REC.<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/180>

Glenn Adams

2013-07-25

ACTION-184<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/184>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/184/edit>

open

Check with Angel if Monday/Friday is ok for TPAC 2013<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/184>

Thierry Michel

2013-08-01

ACTION-185<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/185>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/185/edit>

open

Go through the spec for issue 259<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/185>

Glenn Adams

2013-08-01

Closest<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>

ACTION-186<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/186>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/186/edit>

open

Work with Nigel to come up with a resolution for issue 260<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/186>

Glenn Adams

2013-08-01

ISSUE-261<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/261>

ACTION-187<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/187>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/187/edit>

open

Add a note to appendix N on valid XML entities<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/187>

Glenn Adams

2013-08-01

ACTION-188<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/188>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/188/edit>

open

Create an issue to address the use of other namespace vocabulary in the schema<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/188>

Glenn Adams

2013-08-01

ACTION-189<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/189>[(edit)]<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/189/edit>

open

Report on the use of font family names to reference external font file resources<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/189>

Pierre-Anthony Lemieux

2013-08-01

TTML2<https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>




Tracker (Issues and Actions): http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker



TTML Wiki

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText





image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

Received on Thursday, 15 August 2013 11:57:25 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:09 UTC