RE: ISSUE-189: do regions scroll their flowed content? [DFXP 1.0]

Between 3s and 4s the <br> in your second <p > is still ‘selected’ into the region.

So 3s – 4s would look like:

3s-4s:
<blank line>
second line
third line

I believe moving the <br> to the end of the previous p elements has the result you intended?

regards,
John

John Birch | Screen Systems | Strategic Partnerships Manager
Main Line : +44 1473 831700 | Ext : 270 | Direct Dial : +44 1473 834532
Mobile : +44 7919 558380 | Fax : +44 1473 830078
John.Birch@screensystems.tv<mailto:John.Birch@screensystems.tv> | www.screensystems.tv<http://www.screensystems.tv> | http://twitter.com/ScreenSubtitles

SMPTE Annual Technical Conference & Exhibition,23-24 October, Stand 112
Loews Hollywood hotel, Hollywood

P Before printing, think about the environment