Proposal to close Action-107 on Named Colors

From: Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) <momartin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:57:06 +0000
To: "'public-tt@w3.org'" <public-tt@w3.org>, "Michael A Dolan (mdolan@newtbt.com)" <mdolan@newtbt.com>
Propose to close Action-107 with 3 changes. I've provided these to Michael for consideration as well.

1.
Example 3: Update textOutline to #rrggbbaa hexdigit format.

2.
R0013:
Change from - The player MUST allow the user to specify a backgroundColor for p and span elements based on a minimum of an 8-color palette of white, black, red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, and cyan (See Minimum Color List in Color Values).
Change to - The presentation processor MUST allow the user to specify a backgroundColor for p and span elements based on the Minimum Color List in Color Values.

3.
R0018:
Change from - The player MUST allow the user to specify a color for p and span elements based on a minimum of an 8-color palette of white, black, red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, and cyan (See Minimum Color List in Color Values).
Change to - The presentation processor MUST allow the user to specify a color for p and span elements based on the Minimum Color List in Color Values.

Ensure we retain links to Color Values section in R0013 and R0018.

Monica J Martin
Senior Program Manager
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.
A subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation