RE: ISSUE: Changes to Simple Delivery Profile to Allow Use of Other Profiles

Sean-

Please read the email thread quoted below, where the discussion about 6.1.1
is clear and everyone seemed to concur last March.

But as I said,  I am OK with changing the purpose of profiles to be for the
use case that you (and Monica) want - I agree it seems more useful.  I just
oppose silently assuming a different purpose for profiles without first
changing the TTML spec to alter the meaning.

Regards,

                Mike