RE: Special event call on 21 sept. to discuss poisitioning block elements

Is this in lieu of the call on the 20th or in addition to?  Thx.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Hayes [mailto:Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 8:16 AM
To: public-tt@w3.org
Cc: Philippe Le Hegaret; Jason Livingston (jason@cpcweb.com)
Subject: Special event call on 21 sept. to discuss poisitioning block elements

I heard back from Glenn and we are good to go on a call specifically to discuss the block element positioning semantics for 1.1

This call will be at 4pm PT on the Fri 21st September for up to 90 minutes. Philippe, can you make a bridge available please.

All, please ensure you come well prepared so we can make good progress and hopefully resolve this issue.

-- Sean