Re: ISSUE-180: regions relative to the root container [DFXP 1.0]

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:12 PM, Monica Martin (MS OPEN TECH) <
momartin@microsoft.com> wrote:

> For Action-105 for SDP-US, propose to revise R0040 and add a new
> requirement:
>
> 1. Change R0040:
> Change from: No more than four lines of text must be selected into all
> active regions at any given time.
> Change to: No more than four visible lines of text must be selected into
> all active regions.
>
> Note: We had previously agreed to delete "at any given time."

Without the "at any given time" the constraint is not well defined, since
it could mean "selected into all active regions over the entire external
time interval", which I think is not the intended meaning.