From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: 21 March 2012 14:07
To: public-tt
Subject: comments on charter

Two comments on charter we should look into:
- LC for TTML 1.0 2nd is in May 2012. Do we still believe in that?
- it was pointed that, if we're going to add new features in TTML 1.0
2nd, we should do a LC, but we should also give it a new version name,
not call it a second edition. So I guess it comes down to the TV
profile, whether this is a new feature or not and, if yes, how should
name our specs.

Philippe