ISSUE-163 (Cell units): Clarify use of cell units in certain properties [DFXP 1.0]

From: Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:45:38 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
ISSUE-163 (Cell units): Clarify use of cell units in certain properties [DFXP 1.0]

http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/163

Raised by: Sean Hayes
On product: DFXP 1.0

Some properties that take a length as a value, e.g. border,  textOutline, and padding (one value supplied) do not forbid a cell unit. It is not clear to me what pixel value one would assign to these lengths if the cell in not a square. We should either prohibit cell in these contexts, or define which length is intended.