W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > March 2012

{status} [was Re: TTML Agenda for 8/3/12]

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:44:14 -0700
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+e0exhTgVTNvNi1uj67CFH+WjXHzSB+6ZU9axubYdoDmQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
We did not have a full meeting today due to lack of participants, but
following is some status updates that we discussed briefly.


   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

08 Mar 2012

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2012/03/08-tt-irc

Attendees

   Present
          glenn, +41.54.558.aaaa (sean), sean, +1.617.300.aabb (geoff)

   Regrets
   Chair
          sean

   Scribe
          glenn

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 08 March 2012

   <Sean> Glenn, We are without PLH this week, can you handle the Zakim
   logisitics?

   already set up

   <Sean> thx

   btw, moved two actions to
   [5]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/pendingreview

      [5] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/pendingreview

   did not achieve quorum, but briefly discussed status of recent work:

   (1) moved two open actions to pending review ->
   [6]https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/pendingreview

      [6] https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/pendingreview

   (2) sean notes that 8.2.9 still has one 'metrics' that should change
   to 'units' [GA] to fix

   (3) sean notes that 6.1.1 mentions 'four such Profile Definition
   Documents' when there are just three; [GA] to fix

   (4) sean asks if we have separate schema for validating TTML Profile
   Definition documents... answer: use existing schemas, which permit
   ttp:profile root element, may want to mention this in spec if not
   there yet

   (5) sean asks about organization of ttml repository hierarchy and
   whether to populate separate directories or instead use hg
   branches/tags for new versions; [GA] to discuss with plh

   (6) glenn to coordinate with plh on errata redirect and updating
   profile docs at [7]http://www.w3.org/ns/ttml/profile/*

      [7] http://www.w3.org/ns/ttml/profile/*

   trackbot, end meeting

Summary of Action Items

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [8]scribe.perl version 1.136
    ([9]CVS log)
    $Date: 2012/03/08 15:41:09 $
     _________________________________________________________

      [8] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
      [9] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.136  of Date: 2011/05/12 12:01:43
Check for newer version at [10]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002
/scribe/

     [10] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/

Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

No ScribeNick specified.  Guessing ScribeNick: glenn
Inferring Scribes: glenn

WARNING: No "Topic:" lines found.

Default Present: glenn, +41.54.558.aaaa, sean, +1.617.300.aabb
Present: glenn +41.54.558.aaaa sean +1.617.300.aabb

WARNING: No meeting chair found!
You should specify the meeting chair like this:
<dbooth> Chair: dbooth

Found Date: 08 Mar 2012
Guessing minutes URL: [11]http://www.w3.org/2012/03/08-tt-minutes.html
People with action items:

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2012/03/08-tt-minutes.html

WARNING: Input appears to use implicit continuation lines.
You may need the "-implicitContinuations" option.


WARNING: No "Topic: ..." lines found!
Resulting HTML may have an empty (invalid) <ol>...</ol>.

Explanation: "Topic: ..." lines are used to indicate the start of
new discussion topics or agenda items, such as:
<dbooth> Topic: Review of Amy's report


   End of [12]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [12] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm



On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:06 PM, Sean Hayes <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thursdays 15:00-15:00 UTC (10:00am-11:00am Boston local)
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt
>
> Agenda
>
> Chair: Sean Hayes
>
> Agenda+ : Assign Scribe
>
> Agenda+ Review actions
>
> ACTION-44       open    Put in place a new errata and ask plh to set up
> the redirect to it      Glenn Adams     2012-03-01
> ACTION-46       open    Remove examples as editorial change     Glenn
> Adams     2012-03-01      #metadata-foreign
> ACTION-47       open    Add "(Second Edition)" to draft Glenn Adams
> 2012-03-08
> ACTION-49       open    Add note and editorial text elaborating
> "transformation semantics"      Glenn Adams     2012-03-08
>
> (Action 48/Issue 151 is postponed because Mike is in SMPTE meetings this
> week and wants to be available for the discussion)
>
> Agenda+ Review actions/issues on v1.0
> (note we will address as many issues as we can in the time allotted,
> rather than try to fit truncated discussions into the allotted time)
>
> Agenda+
> ISSUE-154 endsync behavior
>
> ISSUE-162 profile discrepancy
>
> Agenda+ Review actions/issues on v1.1
>
> Agenda+ ISSUE-160 Centered flush left captions
> Agenda+ ISSUE-20 Region border
> Agenda+ SSUE-21 window anchor points
> Agenda+ ISSUE-22 window fade in/out
> Agenda+ ISSUE-23 animation
> Agenda+ ISSUE-24 script
> Agenda+ ISSUE-25 role parameters
> Agenda+ ISSUE-72 smooth scrolling
> Agenda+ ISSUE-158 background images
> Agenda+ ISSUE-138 Ruby support
> Agenda+ ISSUE-159 Text orientation
> Agenda+ ISSUE-10 pointers to pre-rendered audio forms of elements
>
> Links to Key Documents
>
> [1] Draft Charter. at
> http://www.w3.org/2012/02/timed-text-wg-charter.html
>
Received on Thursday, 8 March 2012 15:45:12 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:04 UTC