Re: TTML XSD vallidation and extension problem (ISSUE-150)

As a reminder, we had actually included prose describing this issue at [1]:
see the Note at the end of 4.1:

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/ttaf1-dfxp/#dfxp-content-doctype

Also, we defined a Valid Abstract Document Instance (of a TTML document) in
[2] as being assessed *after* pruning foreign elements and attributes.

[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/ttaf1-dfxp/#doctypes

So from a formal definition perspective, no change is needed; however, I
agree that for practical content development purposes, it is useful to have
both XSD and RNG schemas that permit foreign namespace elements and
attributes.