From: Geoff Freed [mailto:geoff_freed@wgbh.org]
Sent: 14 June 2010 13:25
To: Sean Hayes; public-tt@w3.org
Subject: Re: New CR draft

i'll be out of the office from 6/16-7/7, so regrets for this meeting.

g.

On 6/11/10 9:32 AM, "Sean Hayes" <Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com> wrote:
Today is the deadline, and I have had no comments, so I am assuming this draft meets everyone's needs. I promised to convene a meeting today to advance the spec; however due to other issues, including half the week without internet connection I was unable to do so.

This meeting will now be next week, the 18th of June.

Philippe, can you set up the bridge accordingly, thanks.

Sean.