Re: [ietf-types] Registration of ttml+xml (Update)

On Tue, 2010-12-14 at 17:59 +0100, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> * Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> >It has been pointed out that the media type registration template for
> >application/ttml+xml was missing the section "Applications that use this
> >media type".
> >
> >Here is the updated template:
>
> I do note that the issues I pointed out last time are not actually fixed
> in this update.

Weird. I addressed the full stop one and somehow ignored your other
points. I apologize about that and I certainly mean to address your
other points, especially since it would have saved me time now. I'll get
a new version within the next hour,

Philippe