From: public-tt-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Sean Hayes
Sent: 15 October 2009 2:45 PM
To: public-tt@w3.org
Subject: Timed text meeting Friday

We will hold a meeting this week to discuss a few items as we approach the end of our CR phase.
Agenda

1.       Short title. Dow we need to invent or modify the "brand" for Timed Text.

2.       Progress on ietf type registration

3.       File extension. (candidates include .dfxp, .ttxt)

4.       Implementation and test suite progress.

5.       Call for exclusion status

Sean Hayes
Media Accessibility Strategist
Accessibility Business Unit