From: public-tt-request@w3.org [mailto:public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glenn A. Adams
Sent: 27 May 2009 2:40 AM
To: Timed Text Working Group WG
Subject: RE: ISSUE-109 (inconsistent handling of profile conflicts): Proposal to unify handling of profile conflicts. [DFXP 1.0]

actually, it is not inconsistent; it is intentionally different: it is
one thing to define an internally consistent definition of a profile, it
is another thing to logically express that more than one profile is
intended to be satisfied; the differences in the language reflect these
two distinct intents;

no change is required;

Behalf Of Timed Text
> Working Group Issue Tracker