RE: Next DFXP Draft - WD vs LC?

is there a minimum amount of time we have to wait after we issue the working draft before moving to a new last call?

g.

From: public-tt-request@w3.org [public-tt-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Glenn A. Adams [gadams@xfsi.com]
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 8:39 AM
To: Public TTWG List
Subject: Next DFXP Draft - WD vs LC?

Given the number of both technical and editorial changes that have been made to DFXP, it is my recommendation that we publish a normal WD before attempting a LC. I believe we need sufficient time to perform a good review of the current draft before doing a LC. It is not unlikely that the comment resolution process for a WD will require further changes. Also, given the new profile mechanism, we do not have any implementations that support it (and thus have been tested on it), and the new conformance language requires processors to support this new mechanism.

Glenn