ISSUE-138 (Ruby support): Standard extension to support W3C ruby markup [DFXP v.next]

From: Timed Text Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:36:56 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-tt@w3.org

ISSUE-138 (Ruby support): Standard extension to support W3C ruby markup [DFXP v.next]

http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/138

Raised by: Sean Hayes
On product: DFXP v.next

We need to think about the integration of W3C ruby markup into Timed Text, as this is commonly needed in some scripts to aid comprehension. While the syntax is well understood,and easily accommodated in a foreign namespace, the integration into our layout model needs some more careful thought.