Re: Ruby annotation

keep in mind that window (i.e., region) sizes cannot change shape in DFXP
except under authorial control, e.g., via animation; the same applies
regarding changing from horizontal to vertical, this can only be done under
authorial control; given this circumstance, the author that is using ruby
would alter the position of the ruby region as well;
in any case, I agree that what Sean proposes (and I have also proposed the
same previously in the absence of direct support for ruby), is not the best
solution, but it is *a* solution that can be used with what is presently
defined;

regards, glenn