RE: DFXP LC Comments - Issue 12 Response; MMI WG

Dear Glenn and Timed Text Working Group,

Thank you for considering our comment. The Multimodal Interaction
Working Group has discussed your response, and we are satisfied with
it. We do not require any follow-up.

regards,

Debbie Dahl
Chair, Multimodal Interaction Working Group