RE: Internet Media Type for DFXP

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 14:06 -0400, Glenn A. Adams wrote:
> Thanks for this comment. We will define a media type in the
> specification, which I expect will most likely be
> "application/xml+ttaf". We will take any necessary follow up steps to
> register with IANA.

Thank you for your prompt reply Glen. It should be
"application/ttaf+xml" btw. I'm going to add this into our
records so we can keep track of it.

Since we missed the LC phase, I suggest adding the appropriate
section/appendix in the CR version, and then ask us to request review
and approval by the IESG at PR phase.

Regards,
Philippe