From: ext Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:09 PM
To: Grassel Guido (Nokia-NRC/Helsinki); gadams@xfsi.com;
public-tt@w3.org
Cc: Barstow Art (Nokia-TP/Boston)
Subject: RE : Comments on Working Draft "Timed Text (TT) Authoring
Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements"

Guido,

The Timed-Text WG Charter is linked from the TT public home page in the
"Current public documents" section.
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/

The Timed-Text WG Charter is available at
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/ttcharter20020901.html

For more visibility I have now added a new link to the charter on the TT
public home page
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/Group

Hope tis helps,

Thierry MICHEL