RE: Annotation of Timed Text

We haven't discussed annotating. Could you give some concrete
use case scenarios?

We have discussed (and agreed to support) generic metadata at
the association granularity of both the document and the
individual element. One could use this for embedded
annotations provided they follow this granularity.

For external annotations, I would expect XPointer [1] to be
used by the annotating system, which I would think should
be entirely independent of the TT content itself (i.e., should
not require the TT content to know it has been annotated).

Comments?

Regards,
Glenn

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xptr-xpointer/