Re: Why use time as a unit of measurement? (was: Proposal 0.0)

I haven't had much time to read/contribute to this ML yet, but I just
thought it would be important to point out that using a time standard
(such as English time) would be a mistake since there are more than one
time standard (I myself have been recently switching over to use the
hexadecimal time standard). Yet using frame numbers would also be a
problem as the TT script might be used with different video
files/streams which have different framerates. I'm not sure what
alternative is left over, but those are two important things to consider...