Re: Running "Trusted Code" on the Web?

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 14:40:14 +0100
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
CC: public-trustperms@w3.org
Hi Dave,

I was actually recommend joining this CG by a W3C member who found my take on the
matter interesting but if you think it doesn't belong here I will try somewhere else.

Trusted UI sounds interesting.  It is a part of my vision as well but with a twist:

Instead of relying on that users actually understand when they interacting with
a trusted UI or not, I propose making spoofing attacks useless.

Regards,
Anders