From: Pieter Colpaert (UGent-imec)
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 5:13 PM
To: public-treecg@w3.org <public-treecg@w3.org>
Subject: Tomorrow the 7th TREE CG call!

Hi all,

Tomorrow we’re going to have the 7th TREE CG call at 15:00 CET on Teams<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3Ameeting_NDkwMWZlMzMtM2FjZi00MjZhLTlhZTMtNjAwMjU5Yjc3YWVi%40thread.v2/0?context=%7B%22Tid%22%3A%22a72d5a72-25ee-40f0-9bd1-067cb5b770d4%22%2C%22Oid%22%3A%22074b6191-940e-49de-964e-f2919f3f8501%22%2C%22MessageId%22%3A%220%22%7D>

Last time we said we’d proof-read the spec (always a good idea), do issue prioritization and talk about plans towards a test suite. I’d actually immediately would like to prioritize one specific issue to be discussed tomorrow, and I’ll prepare some slides to sketch the background on TREE traversal and the design of the relations. The issue and proposal was created by Xueying Deng and Sander Van Dooren: #85<https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/85>

Looking forward talking to everyone tomorrow again!

Kind regards,

Pieter