Re: 10th TREE CG meeting tomorrow at 14:00 CET

Hi all,

The 11th TREE CG meeting will be on the *20th of December at 14:00 CET*.

The next TREE read-through session will be the *6st of December at 14:00
CET*. Last time we left off at tree:ViewDescription.*
*

A small report on the productive 10th CG meeting of today:

  * named graphs + shape template and
CBDhttps://github.com/TREEcg/specification/pull/91 has been merged

  * Sander Van Dooren is going to do a first proposal for a PR for the
README cfr. https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/89

  * Pieter Colpaert is going to do a first proposal for a PR on
redirects, opening a new chapter for implementation guidelines on top of
HTTP https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/86 and related
https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/92

  * Issue https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/76 – Adding the
not operator as a Relation class → resolution proposed in the issue

  * Issue 76 also opened up the discussion of what to do with
tree:values on named nodes, for which Thomas Bergwinkl had #77 opened. A
resolution proposed in that issue.

  * Side note on issues #76 and #77: Qualified values were at some point
part of the spec - not sure anymore why they were removed, but still
seems like an interesting idea to Pieter:
https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/commit/d5836991b2450ac4129e0f51c2b036dd405976be

  * We started discussing a roadmap for standard test suite:
https://github.com/TREEcg/specification/issues/97

  * We advanced on the long-standing issue #85 on how to properly
describe search trees that allow clients not to have to keep full
history. By next CG we should have a new iteration towards potential
solutions, but requiring: i) a backwards compatible solution; ii) being
able to do simple stuff quickly, and raise complexity as you go; and
iii) allowing clients to keep state by not storing the full history, but
somehow just keep where they left off.

  * We did not dive into conditional imports in issue #90 as expected
due to time constraints

Kind regards,

Pieter

--