Re: Notes from 2020-04-29 TOCC call

Hi Everyone,
Here my some notes from the first bit of the meeting, to add to what Ted
has provided:

Discussion of OGC and TPSO model comparison (
https://github.com/w3c/tocc/blob/master/use_cases/use_case_comparison_notes.md
)
 Megan and Clemens note the biggest difference: OGC intentionally doesn't
commit to / include a network representation

Ken presents SAE ATIS Route model

Mark: next steps? issues? naming, common definitions, formalization...

Ken: draft of modelling conventions

Discussion of enterprise architect licence

Best,
Megan

--
Megan Katsumi, PhD, MASc