Stakeholder Concerns for Information Viewpoint

From: Kenneth Vaughn <kvaughn@trevilon.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 09:49:11 -0500
To: public-transportation-data <public-transportation-data@w3.org>
I have completed my review of a fairly long list of documents to identify the various “stakeholder concerns” that I think we need to address in our City Data Model effort and how I think these might be addressed within our model. I have posted these as a Pull Request on the Github site. The final filename is management/InformationViewpointConcerns.md <https://github.com/w3c/tocc/pull/6/commits/708e9129e3d82c2f7b363e083f0e4e4c6d0511ec?short_path=3a5e3ca#diff-3a5e3cadcbeeb963347be836ae5994b4> but you might need to use the following link and click on the document icon to see the rendered version of the page until Megan accepts into the main repository.

https://github.com/w3c/tocc/pull/6/commits/708e9129e3d82c2f7b363e083f0e4e4c6d0511ec?short_path=3a5e3ca#diff-3a5e3cadcbeeb963347be836ae5994b4

Mark,
Sorry, that I missed the last meeting; for some reason it was not on my calendar. Perhaps you can send me the details for the next meeting since I did not see the date listed in the minutes

Regards,
Ken Vaughn

Trevilon LLC
6606 FM 1488 RD #148-503