Re: Set of Notes we plan to publish - consensus check

Dear TPWG,

since I have not received any objections, we have reached consensus to
publish the notes below.

Bert: Could you kick-off the procedure to publish the notes below and
and update our homepage (which I assume is archived somehow)?

Thanks a lot!

Matthias