Re: purposes additions to TPE

> On May 13, 2018, at 4:13 AM, Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Aleecia,
>
> Its not a change I made,

[…]

I understand. Hence my apology for hijacking the thread away from your changes. I just happened to notice it now.

> Maybe Roy can shed some light on the change you found?

Or David, or Matthias?
I’m mostly asking if this is on purpose or if it is confusingly drafted.

> I agree the last paragraph of 5.1 does not add anything to the TPE and strays into areas best left to policy law.

For clarity, that is not AT ALL what I was suggesting, rather the opposite. But I figured a non-normative example would both clarify yet leave flexibility, and not be as contentious. If no objections, that sounds like an action item for me to draft one.

 Aleecia