From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) [mailto:mts-std@schunter.org]
Sent: 12 February 2018 18:04
To: public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org) <public-tracking@w3.org>
Subject: Micro-Minutes / Next Call

Dear TPWG,

In today's call we discussed the status and potential next steps.
We agreed
- that we are not ready to go to REC
  (we would like to see wider support).
- that we are not ready to close (we are important for the regulators
  and are seen as a potential option for GDPR compliance)
- We need to resolve the deadlock (browsers waiting for publishers,
  publishers/advertisers waiting for browsers, W3C waiting for
  everyone else).
- We need to create a wider community. The public either believes
  we are dead or done. Unaware of our need of adoption.

Potential actions:
- Recharter
- Continue to align with EU regulators
- A strategy workshop browsers/adversising/publishers to
  break the deadlock
- Public workshops for GDPR education and our role in it.

We plan to have a call soon to discuss details.

Regards,
matthias