Re: Submitting the current editor's draft to CR

On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 2:09:11 PM CEST Bert Bos wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 6, 2017 12:13:38 PM CEST Bert Bos wrote:

> > > Done at
> > >
> > >   https://w3c.github.io/dnt/drafts/CRc-tracking-dnt.html
> > >
> > > based on a theoretical publication date of 07-Sep-2017.  However,
> > > see
> > >
> > >   https://www.w3.org/2017/Process-20170301/#revised-cr
> >
> > 7 September is indeed not possible. :-) But we (or I) can change the
> > date later, as long as we have a document with the right content.
> >
> > I'll start the transition process.
> >
> > Thanks, Roy!
>
> B.t.w., do we have a human-readable summary of the important changes
> since 2015 somewhere? The mechanical diff and the Github history do
> not distinguish between simple editorial changes and new features.

And one other thing: The bibliographic reference for WebIDL is to the
REC of 15 December 2016, but the URL is that of the editors' draft. Is
that a mistake, or is there something in the editors' draft that is
missing in the REC? (In that case we may have a problem: A specs should
not rely on specs that are much more unstable than itself.)

Bert