Re: Next 2 calls canceled (Oct 09 and Oct 16)

My concern is name space collisions.

 Ad ecosystem members use an array where 1=x, 2=y, and the relevant parties all agree.
 Breakfast tracking ecosystem members use an array where 0=a, 1=b, 2=3, and all parties agree.

Everything goes along fine until a publisher is part of both ecosystems. Publisher then expresses “good news, I have consent for purpose 1.” Presumably this goes to all parties. Yet they likely have consent for *either* 1=x or 1=b.

We need some way to disambiguate *which* [1] in the array, yes?

 Aleecia