Re: Next 2 calls canceled (Oct 09 and Oct 16)

If a data controller would like to engage in a net new purpose with a data
subject that requires consent then they would need to re-engage with the
user to obtain consent for that new practice/purpose.  For example, if the
ad tech vendor we discussed below had originally obtained consent from a
user for purposes #1 (IBA) and #2 (CDM) but brings a new feature forward
for database matching services, they would need to need to request consent
for the new purpose #3 (DMS).  If the user consents then that ad tech
vendor would have 3 purposes consented to with the user.

- Shane

--
- Shane

Shane Wiley