RE: Next 2 calls canceled (Oct 09 and Oct 16)

Yes its very interesting, I will put my thinking cap on,  but my thoughts so far:

Purposes can be declared in TSRs, that would be straight forward, and we already had suggestions how that could be done. They would need to be an array because one domain can have multiple purposes.

I think one problem is determining what DNT value gets sent,  when all you have is a set of purposes. You can do that with domain names because the browser knows what they are, and do a lookup in the UGE store,  before the request is sent.

With purposes, you could require a prefetch, but how do you know what TSRs to fetch? And what value of DNT would go in the TSR request?