RE: Pushing the current CR for TPE for REComenndation in 2017

Hi Matthias,

Not sure if this counts as an implementation, but I would like to mention my implementation of the TSR and TSV on the website https://www.natuurlijkehaarkleuring.nl.

The implementation is an example of an static AWS site using Cloudfront CDN and a Lambda functions to communicate the DNT status. The TSV and TSR were tested with the bouncer plugin.

 The implementation of the TSV in a lambda fundion is pretty straigt forward, see the code below: My conclusion is, that conditional TSV responses can be implemented using lambda functions. A site can respond with a conditional TK value, based on the DNT-expression of the user. The lambda funcionality allows for conditional TSV-header response.

'use strict';

exports.handler = (event, context, callback) => {
    const response = event.Records[0].cf.response;
    response.headers['tk'] = [{
        key: 'Tk',
        value: 'N',
    }];

    callback(null, response);
};

Rob

—
PGP fingerprint: 704F 4955 F7E3 044E 4084 19E2 2844 CDDC A655 DB3C [public_key]

PGP verification is published in DNS which is secured by DNSSEC [rob._pka.blaeu.com]