Re: Issue-22, possible other direction

Do we have proposed spec. text?

Rob, I am still concerned that the ‘transparency’ may be a myth if I am right and the array can be wrong:

a) by omission; the first party site may pull in sites not mentioned in the otherParty array (quite likely, full coverage may be very hard to achieve);
b) by inclusion: the array might mention sites that are not, in fact, pulled in on a given visit (quite likely, as what other sites are pulled in depends on a host of factors)

If these are both true, then the array could be a complete myth and still conformant. In that case, what use is it to anyone?

Dave Singer

singer@mac.com