FW: Issue-22, possible other direction

... including the lsit
-----Original message-----
From: Rob van Eijk
Sent: Monday, May 15 2017, 9:08 pm
To: David Singer; singer@apple.com; Shane Wiley
Cc: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation); Roy T. Fielding
Subject: RE: Issue-22, possible other direction

Hi,

I think it may be helpful to go back to the initial consensus [1]. I am not a proponent of an API component in this discussion. I would be happy with a simple, optional (MAY) otherParties property in the TSR that complements the sameParty property. I believe the otherParties property is beneficial for different types of site owners, ranging from non-tracking sites to RTB-driven sites.

I think we can keep the TPE clean and simple. The aim of the otherParties property is (optional) transparency.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2017May/0003.html

Rob
———
PGP id: CC4F3863 [public key]
PGP fingerprint: 1D00 A9FD 7CCB A5A5 850E 2149 BEA0 20B7 CC4F 3863

Social media: @rvaneijk, github, linkedin, ssrn, stackoverflow <http://stackoverflow.com/users/4725192/rvaneijk?tab=profile>
———