      From: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
 To: public-tracking@w3.org
 Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 3:08 AM
 Subject: RE: [w3c/dnt] Add more meta data in the Tracking Status Resource (#22)

If site-wide exception exists then it is a bug if a non-empty set of
subresources receives anything other than DNT:0.

If the user revokes their consent for any then no subdomains will get DNT:0
(because they MUST be handled as a unit)

This is an API for a user agent to report it has a bug, which is pointless.