      From: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>
 To: 'David Singer' <singer@mac.com>; 'Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation)' <mts-std@schunter.org>
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org
 Sent: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 10:49 AM
 Subject: RE: Are we in agreement?

If there are subresources that a site or a parent subresource must have
consent for as a unit, then they should not mind putting them all into an
otherParties array. In could help this use case also because content
blockers will eventually (hopefully) not block domains on it, or be
configured by default that way.