      From: Matthias Schunter (Intel Corporation) <mts-std@schunter.org>
 To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
 Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 10:08 AM
 Subject: What additional optional information is ESSENTIAL in Europe to document a informed that has been given?

Hi Folks,

today, we discussed what additional information may be required (in the
TSR or elsewhere)
to provide context for a user-granted exception that has been registered.

Fields we have already:
- Compliance URL: A pointer to a compliance regime
- Same Party
- Controller

My questions is:
- What additional fields would be required?
- Why are they essential and cannot be defined elsewhere (e.g. in a EU
specific compliance document or a subsection of the compliance-page)?
- Why does the browser need to parse this information? What does the
browser need to do with it? (if it just stores it, it could be part of a
larger JSON object that is left undefined).

Next week we can then discuss whether any raises above our threshold of
"Essential for EU".

Regards,
matthias