Re: CfO on Issue 22 - Strong objections to both options ;-(

> On Jun 28, 2017, at 6:12 AM, Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com> wrote:
>
> Of note, I plan to leave the table. I think T not C (as I asked to confirm in prior email) with C for out-of-band consent and not for DNT:0, but really, the spec isn't as crisp on that. It would be great to illustrate the intent here. And to get it right!

Meh.

I’ve flipped back and forth on this a few times. I’m rather certain that DNT:0 *should* be C for consent in any sane world. It’s the whole point of a lot of things. Yet I also think the 6.5.mumble sections read as if C is only used for out-of-band consent, which may be inadvertent, or not.

Could someone who paid full attention while this section was drafted please let me know what the intent is?

I am trying to match what has been decided, not to re-open old issues at the 11th hour. At this point if I do not like the answer it is, to quote someone we all know, my tough luck. I just want to get it right and help people understand.

 Aleecia