Re: implementation report template proposal

We could, but I’d hate to add any barriers whatsoever to providing feedback.

Maybe we just file incoming issues ourselves? It could help with duplicates too, since we could basically just add “+1 from Acme Widgets, see <uri>” with a pointer to the mail list note, rather than have two rambling multi-topic submissions to somehow de-dup.

But seeing as I am not following this up with an offer to do the work, consider it a weakly held view. :-)

 Aleecia